Hey you Mr./ Mrs. Wellvites friend!
If you like fruits that are gourmet, this recipe is made for you. It’s vegan, sugar free and healthy. It’s made with fresh fruits and you can let your creativity take the lead. It only takes 5 minutes to cook but 2 hours of refresh… it’s definitely worth it!Ingredients:
- 500g tin pineapple slices in juice
- Cake pop or lolly sticks
- 150g dark chocolate
- 250g coconut yogurt
- 150g desiccated coconut
How to make it:
- Line a small baking tray with grease-proof or baking paper (being sure to check that the tray fits into your freezer first!).
- Drain the pineapple slices, reserving the juice for other recipes – it’s great to pop in a smoothie!
- Place the pineapple rings on the lined baking tray, with a small space in between each one.
- Carefully push a cake pop or lolly stick into each pineapple ring, going all the way through to the other side (this will help it stay put on the stick).
- Place the tray in the freezer for a couple of hours or overnight until the rings are frozen through. Serve immediately as they are.
Recipe by: Grace Hall