Hello Wellvites partners!
Do you like eating a healthy snack after a busy day? Yes? So you’ve come to the right place. The banana muffin is sugar free and delicious for young and old. You can make it during the week end for you, or to offer them. It takes 40 minutes to prepare them but it worth it because it’s so good.Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 1/2 large banana
- 1 1/2 baking powder
- 3 1/2 yogurt
- 2 egg
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Coconut or chocolate flake (optional)
How to make it:
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius (360 Fahrrenheit).
- Sift the flour and add it to a bowl together with the baking powder.
- Beat the egg until foamy, then add the yogurt and mix together until you get a smooth paste.
- Add the melted and cooled butter to it, then mash the banana with a fork and add that too.
- Mix everything together, add the vanilla extract, then add this to the bowl of flour and baking powder.
- Use a silicone spatula to gently mix the ingredients together, making sure you don't overbeat.
- Grease a 6-hole muffin tin with butter, then divide the batter between the 6 muffin holes, and sprinkle some oats over.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- To remove the muffins from the tin, use a sharp knife to loosen the edges, the muffins should pop out easily.
Recipe by: Daniela Anderson