Hey Wellvites Super Parent!
I am excited to share a new Ice Cream recipe for days during hot summer. It’s vegan and very fast to make. It’s colorful, healthy, refreshing and for child but also adult. Who doesn’t love ice cream?? that’s why this recipe combines delicacies and fruits.Ingredients
- 12-15 large fresh Strawberry- Hulled And Halved
- 3 whole Ripe Mango, Peeled, Pitted and Cut Into Chunks
How to make it:
- Mix the first 4 ingredients together in a bowl.
- Fill your mould ½ way with your yogurt mix
- Take your orange juice and fill the mould to the top with the (you can also swirl the 2 mixes together, I just liked the look of this way)
- Cover mold, add sticks and freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- TIP: Run the molds under warm water to loosen up the popsicles.
Recipe by: Gemma Stafford