Hello Wellvites lovers!
Let me share with you a new type of pudding. This recipe combines a lot of ingredients that are good for your health. Indeed, there are 4% vitamin a, 13% of calcium, 2% of vitamin D… It’s low in calories and quick to make.
It can be an amazing dessert after a light dinner!Ingredients:
- 1 cup pudding rice
- 500 ml full fat milk
- 150 ml / coconut milk
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: fruit compote, sugar free jam, chopped fruit, sugar free chocolate, sugar free butter nut…)
How to make it:
- Place all the ingredients in a heavy bottomed sauce. Bring to the boil then reduce to a simmer.
- Cover with a lid and allow the rice to simmer for 30 minutes or until all the milk has been absorbed and the rice is soft, stirring every few minutes.
- Serve with fruit compote, sugar free jam, chopped fruit or any other toppings.
Recipe by: Ciara Attwell